Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Easter Weekend Part II

Easter Sunday we made our way to My Aunt Karen's home to have Easter lunch and an Easter egg hunt with my cousins and their kids. Maddy did GREAT at the egg hunting. We were so impressed that she knew just what to do. I was so lucky to also have my birthday on that day. I got Easter, General Conference and my Birthday all the same day. It was so great to spend it with so much family. Thank you Fox cousin's for throwing such a great party and planning all the Easter fun. Josh and I feel so grateful to have family on both sides that are great examples of love, sacrafice and faith. We Love You!





2 comments:

Savannah said...

you have Such a Cute family!

ned0409 said...

Those are such great pictures of you guys! (both Easter posts) You are gorgeous!!!