Saturday, February 26, 2011

What I Missed in 2010

So I missed a couple things at the end of 2010 like New Years Eve. How could I have missed that! New Years Eve is my sister-in-laws birthday and I always look forward to going to dinner to celebrate with the fam and after, we went to her house played Just Dance which was so awesome and totally hilarious, we had a fire pit with sparklers and fireworks to ring in the new year. It was so much fun!
I also missed putting a few Moser family pics up that we had taken over Thanksgiving. HUGE thanks go out to Melissa's boss who took some time away from his own family to come and take these for us. They turned out wonderful, some I am posting are not edited but they are so great I just had to have them on here.
Mom and dad with all their children and their spouses
Grandma and Grandpa with all grandkids
The granddaughters
The grandsons
We are HILARIOUS!!
Our little family
The WHOLE Moser Clan

No comments: