Thursday, October 14, 2010

Happy Birhday Josh!!!!!!!

Josh turned 28 on October 12th and it was a GREAT day! Josh worked that morning so Maddy and I surprised him at work with donuts for everyone and a BIG Happy Birthday balloon that Maddy picked out herself. :)

After work Josh came home to a HUGE bag of gummy worms (his favorite) and a birthday card from me. On the back of the card was his gift, a whole afternoon of shopping, just the two of us! My mom and Shannon were so kind to take care of Maddy for the rest of the day while Josh and I spent some much needed one on one time together. Josh's face was priceless when he saw the gift cards, I knew I had done good. :)
Josh looks so happy with all of his shopping bags that were loaded with great stuff! After shopping I surprised him with dinner at Ricardo's with some great friends of ours, the McEwens. Josh was so happy all day and he got excited about every one of my surprises (which honestly is a first). I think the best part of the day was at the end when he told me this was the best birthday ever. It was all totally and completely worth it. I love you honey and I am so grateful you were born!

3 comments:

Telsha Winger & fam said...

Happy Birthday! Hope it was fantastic!

Samantha said...

Happy Birthday! So glad he had a great time, Jody, you always know how to make it a bash :)

Family von Graf said...

#1 Happy birthday!
#2 Are you still at the architect place? Cause it looks like you're at InTouch.